Optima PLC is a PLC software on PC including a user-friendly and efficient software workshop for programming PLC tasks.
Optima PLC is compliant with the standard IEC61131-3, defining the programming languages standardised used on programmable logic controller.
With OPTIMA PLC, schedule and run your plc programs on a platform Windows. The programming is carried out from the languages of the standard IEC 61131-3 : IT, ST, FBD, LADDER and diagram SFC (Sfc).
Attention : OPTIMA PLC is not a tool designed to program plcs classic, but a controller on PC.
Optima PLC allows to achieve high performance, thanks to theoptimization push the native code generated, as well as its real-time kernel built-in and taking the hand on Windows. It is also possible to perform online changes, with a time of interruption of the function of plc in the order of one to five milliseconds..
The installation package ofOPTIMA PLC contains a dedicated version ofOPTIMA VIEW, which allows you to easily carry the operator interface comprehensive and user-friendly.
It is possible to download and test the product for free for a period of 30 days. If you have questions about the product during this trial period, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will do our best to assist you.
Page download you can also see the full documentation of the product, this is so that you can form an opinion of the functional richness single proposed by OPTIMA PLC.
All of the features ofOPTIMA PLC in fact, a tool particularly well suited in many areas of theprocess automation. The different versions inflected allows use in all situations where a style of programming, plc is required.
Rather than using an oversight on PC more of a controller classic, OPTIMA PLC supports unified the entire treatment. The resulting system is more homogeneous and more accessible to end users, who, in an industrial environment, have a better understanding of the maintenance of a plc program a program in C or basic.
The experience of our customers testifies : OPTIMA PLC is the ideal product for the automation conscious quality, of productivityand in search of a safe working environment and state of the art.
We are continually listening to the needs of our customers. Please do not hesitate to tell us your needs, we will consider it very quickly in the evolution of the product.
- Simulation tools: Simulation of operation of E/S digital and Analog
- Use of files to back up data (production monitoring) and a brief display of the information (follow-up of events for the development).
- variables "table" : used to store data.
Many tools are available during the execution of the program "controller" for the development and maintenance :
- Visualization of the plc program variables and controllers in real time
- Visualization of the variables, time and date stamped
- Operation step
- Stability of the real-time variation of the period of only +/- 20 microseconds
- 10 levels of priority (8 in real time and 2 timed by Windows XP)
- Time display real cycle (in microseconds)
- Running macros
- Access to the files on a mass storage (hard disk, floppy drive, virtual,...)
- Access to various system parameters
Library macros, and modules software
Macros and modules fixed software provide features easy-to-use : filtering measures, regulation, motion control...
- Managing encoders / counters
- Generations of PWM signals
- Management code readers bar
- Tool PID control / Filtering
- Automatic management of ramps
- Management of axes stepper
Hardware interfaces available allow :
- management of discrete or analog inputs/outputs via field network interface cards: ASI, CAN, CAN OPEN, DEVICENET, ETHERNET, INTERBUS-S, MODBUS, MODBUS TCP, PROFIBUS-DP.
- management of digital or analog inputs/outputs through cards placed on the ISA / PCI / PC104 buses from the PC.
- management of serial ports (RS232 or RS485), motors, barcode readers, scales, cameras, a robot.
- Backup variables and archiving for monitoring, traceability, historical.
- Access to local and remote data on Ethernet TCP / IP via a DDE or OPC server.