Specialized in industrial IT for more than sixteen years, Optimalog develops your custom software. We design and develop your software in various fields, industrial or not. This specific software will connect to your hardware and/or applications.
The advantages of Optimalog:
- Development at the crossroads of various skills, from embedded software to web development
- Reliable and efficient software, but also scalable and maintainable, capable of meeting your needs over the long term
- Complex algorithms for optimization, regulation, control-command.
Two possible development options:
- Package development
- In-house development
Development in package mode is particularly suitable for IT projects where all the technical specifications are well defined in a specification. The management mode allows you to develop a project in real time and to be more responsive to new requests.
- Platforms: Windows, ms-dos, free-dos, PLCs Siemens, Schneider, Omron, Wago, etc.
- Development tools: Delphi, C++ Builder, Visual Studio, Labview.
- Fieldbus: ASI, DEVICE NET, CAN, CAN OPEN, INTERBUS-S, MODBUS, MODBUS TCP, ETHERCAT, ETHERNET/IP, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Specific Human/Machine Interface, Optima View, Labview or any software of your choice
- TCP/IP communication, serial, specific protocols
- Vision: MATROX, DVT COGNEX, KEYENCE…
- Data exchange with robots: FANUC, KUKA, STAUBLI, ABB,…
CAM software for mounting precision ball bearings.
Pairing, pairing algorithms.
Full traceability with a SQL Server type database.
Design of a tele-echography probe
The development of this probe was part of Thomas Pesquet's Proxima mission aboard the ISS.
The integration of the hardware and the software allowing it to be used have been entirely carried out by Optimalog for CNES.
See more information: Tele-echography in the International Space Station
Specialized signal acquisition system
OptilLab software, designed and developed with Labview according to the specific needs of the laboratory of the Caillau company, in Romorantin. The supplied software associated with the National Instrument measurement equipment makes it possible to optimize the suitability for the conditions of use, and allows scalability by adding additional modules for new specialized functions.