This policy was last updated on 08/09/2022.
- How their personal data is collected. Personal data is any information that identifies a user. As such, it may be: his first and last names, his age, his postal or email address, his location or his IP address (non-exhaustive list);
- On the rights they have regarding this data;
- On the person responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
- On the recipients of this personal data;
2. Principles relating to the collection and processing of personal data
In accordance with article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, personal data are:
- Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject;
- Collected for specified purposes (see Article 3.1 hereof), explicit and legitimate, and not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form allowing the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Processed in such a way as to guarantee appropriate security of the data collected, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using technical or organizational measures appropriate.
Processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the latter’s request;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
3. Personal data collected and processed when browsing the optimalog.com site
3.1. Data collected
The personal data collected as part of our activity are as follows:
Last name, first name, email address, company name, telephone number.
The collection and processing of this data meets the following purpose(s):
- Allow the sending of a response or the callback of a site user making a request in the screen dedicated to making contact.
- Allow only identified people to access certain private information on the site (documentation and download).
- Save any consent to the occasional sending of information in the form of a newsletter.
3.2. Mode of data collection
Personal data is collected only when registering on our site and when using the contact form.
They are kept by the controller under reasonable security conditions, for an indefinite period.
3.3. Data hosting
The optimalog.com website is hosted by:
7, station square
57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
Optimalog headquarters mailing address:
2 rue de la Fontaine de Mié
Optimalog undertakes not to share, sell or disclose any personal data collected with any third party whatsoever.
4. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
4.1. The Data Controller
Personal data is collected by:
Optimalog S.A.R.L, with a capital of 15,000 euros, registered under number 491168977 at the Commercial Court of Tours.
The personal data controller can be contacted as follows:
By mail to the address:
2 rue de la Fontaine de Mié
By phone: 02 47 54 95 77
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.2: The Data Protection Officer
The data protection officer of the company or of the person in charge is:
Denis Fourré, Optimalog co-manager.
If you believe, after contacting us, that your “Computer and Freedom” rights are not respected, you can send information to the CNIL.
5. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be stored.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to complete, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all of your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless certain reasons justify this treatment.
The publisher of the Optimalog.com site reserves the right to be able to modify this Policy at any time in order to ensure that users of the site comply with the law in force.
The user is invited to read this Policy each time he uses our services, without it being necessary to notify him formally.